CARMEN Parking Plate Recognition Software
Carmen Parking is a special version of Carmen Automatic Number Plate Recognition technology. It has been developed to offer an excellent solution for the growing need of Parking and Access Control management systems.
Nowadays, parking lots are becoming an organic par of our everyday life. Carmen Parking offers flexible, low maintenance, yet effective and intelligent technology for car park operation. It reduces costs as well as increasing efficiency and security.
Carmen Parking is a core technology rather than a complete application, as it was specially designed and developed to be easily integrated into complex parking and access control applications. As a flexible system it can be tailored to meet special customer requirements.
The Carmen Parking ANPR package contains the following elements:
· Automatic number plate recognition engine
· FXVD4mc_s grabber card
· Functions library (for ANSI C/C++, MSVC/C++, MSVB and Delphi, VB.NET, C#, and Java)
· Demo and test applications
· Tutorial and sample programs both in executable and source code
Optionally provided device:
· FXCAM IBW_2000 High Resolution Ultra Low Lux B/W Camera equipped with a special and synchronised IR flash.
To achieve the best image and avoid any compatibility difficulties, Carmen Parking is delivered with a proprietary FXVD4mc_s video capture card.
The system can be used on any existing PC system running in Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003.
After integrating Carmen Parking into parking management systems, controlled and automatic vehicle entry and exit in car parks or secure zones becomes possible.
Furthermore, the ability to recognise registration number is a significant added value for comprehensive parking solutions or inventory management.
A parking lot equipped with Carmen Parking can provide:
· Flexible and automatic vehicle entry to and exit from a car park
· Management information about car park usage
· Improved security for both car park operators and car park users
· Improved traffic flow during peak periods
Other possible applications include:
· Vehicle recognition through date and time stamping as well as exact location
· Comprehensive database of traffic movement can be managed