ARH Kiosk Readers
designed to self-service kiosk and desktop usage
ARH Kiosk readers
are designed for various kiosk applications.
ARH Kiosk Reader ID1 and Kiosk Reader ID2
are compact devices designed to be
integrated into kiosks.
ARH Kiosk Readers provide optimal solution for scanning ID-1 and ID-2 size cards like national ID cards, driver’s licenses, health insurance cards, visitor badges, etc. ARH’s industry leader OCR algorithm is included in the attached SDK. It ensures exceptionally high reading rate of ICAO standard OCR lines.
By using user defined OCR functions (part of the SDK) it is possible to read the VIZ fields also. Optionally UV illumination is available to serve document authenticating applications.
Kiosk Reader ID1 can be operated from USB power, therefore it can be used as portable card scanner.
Main benefits of Kiosk Reader ID1 &ID2
- Designed to be integrated in kiosks or automated access control terminals
- Automatic document detection
- Extremely fast: image capturing, data transfer to PC and OCR is less than 1.0 sec (depending on PC configuration)
- Exceptionally accurate OCR algorithm to read 1, 2 or 3 lines MRZ
- 1D, 2D barcode reading
- Easy to integrate into any system (SDK included)
- Long lifecycle: no moving parts, no consumables
- Modern LED technology
For details see the Technical Specifications page or contact us by mail.